[rt-users] constantly seeing error after RT::Extension::Announce

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Fri Dec 16 15:57:14 EST 2016

Hi all,
Ever since I installed the RT::Extension::Announce plugin, I've seen an
error repeated over and over in the log (hundreds of times). It's always
the same:

couldn't load custom field by 'announcement groups' identifier

I have no idea what it means or what the cause is. I've done some
modifications to the display and CSS of the plugin, but nothing about
"announcement groups". What could cause this error, should I worry, and can
I fix or hide it? I'm worried it will hide other errors or warnings, given
how often it repeats itself. Thanks.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department