[rt-users] Customizing the column mapRE: Time left... RE: Display time worked in search results in hours only

Keith Creasy kcreasy at aph.org
Tue Feb 2 13:45:25 EST 2016

Thanks, Jim, for enumerating options. I'm not sure where we'll go with this yet. Just for the time being I think we are going to use the REST API to generate the specific report we need and then work on making RT behave more as we think it should.

I still think it makes no sense at all to convert fields that are entered in minutes into calendar units - years, months, days. It just doesn't seem useful. There probably was some logic behind it.

Keith