[rt-users] Problems with SLA since upgrading to 4.4

fleon fleon at seguroscatatumbo.com
Fri Feb 12 06:30:55 EST 2016

did the upgrade script run without errors? in my case the script didn't run
at first because it complained it couldn't find perl modules. If you
compiled RT by yourself and used cpan to install perl modules, chances are
they are located outside of your distro's main perl libs, so you have to run
the script with perl -I/opt/rt4/lib upgrade-sla.

I couldn't see my assets until i did this, haven't tested SLA yet.