[rt-users] Problems with SLA since upgrading to 4.4

Yourevilness slicer at onthenet.com.au
Sun Feb 14 16:11:14 EST 2016

Thanks for your reply fleon but I don't believe this is the problem.

I had to initially add these to the script to get it to work.

use lib "/tmp/rt-4.4.0/lib";
use lib "/opt/rt4/lib";

I believe its worked fine because the existing SLA custom fields, script
conditions, scripts etc. have been replaced with the new ones.

Still cannot seem to get it to work.  Any other suggestions?

The scripts are present in RT, (Set sla, if sla is required etc, even tried
a new script based on create, set SLA) but none seem to trigger.

Ps. I am aware I've used realminutes instead of businessminutes in my
example, but its just for testing. Ive even just copy/pasted the examples
from the doco and RT_Config.pm which also don't seem to do anything.