[rt-users] Exporting articles

Terry O'Leary toleary at wth.com
Wed Feb 24 15:36:15 EST 2016

Hello,

We are currently running on version 4.0.12 and I am looking to find a way export the current list of articles my company has accrued over the years. I thought that there would be some type of easy export tool or function within RT that would export all the articles to a CSV or XML file, but I could not find one.

I was also thinking that I would be able to simply export the Articles table from the MySQL database we have, but the important content in the URI column links to "fsck.com-rtfm://ticket/article/#" which is what I am guessing has the content I need to tie in with the article.

I also did some searching through documentation to see if there was anything specific to exporting articles from RT but didn't find anything. Any help is much appreciated.

Thank You,

Terry O'Leary