[rt-users] RT 4.4.RC3

Max McGrath mmcgrath at carthage.edu
Mon Jan 11 20:19:19 EST 2016

Thanks Shawn.

I have these in my RT_SiteConfig.pm:

Set($ExternalAuthPriority,  [   'My_LDAP',
                            ]
);

Set($ExternalAuth, 1);

Set($ExternalInfoPriority,  [   #'My_MySQL',
                                'My_LDAP'
                            ]
);

Set($ExternalServiceUsesSSLorTLS,    0);

Set($AutoCreateNonExternalUsers,    1);

Oh...and I just found this at the bottom in the attribute mappings:

     # The mapping of RT attributes on to LDAP attributes
                                                        'attr_map'
         =>  {   'Name' => 'cn',

                'RealName' => 'cn',

                'ExternalAuthId' => 'cn',

                'Gecos' => 'cn',

Is that what's causing the issue?  If so, should I get rid of it or change
it to something else?

Max

--
Max McGrath  <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/max-mcgrath/1b/3a6/a21>