[rt-users] Display time worked in search results in hours only

Keith Creasy kcreasy at aph.org
Tue Jan 26 12:29:46 EST 2016

Hi. I'm going to try this but so far I've gotten little or no response to anything I've asked.

It appears that if you put the "Time Left" field in a search result it tries to convert to days, which in our case is just confusing as we are tracking actual work hours and not calendar time. Is there a way to change this so that it always uses minutes or, even better, hours? It would be nice if Estimated Time and Time Worked were also in hours as that is the default we have set when editing the values using the web interface.

Thanks for any help or at least good information.

Keith