[rt-users] Web GUI allow resolve stalled tickets

Andy Smith a.smith at ldex.co.uk
Mon Jul 11 11:51:03 EDT 2016

Hi,

  I've been working on a solution whereby a ticket is marked stalled if
the last update is from a non-internal email address. By this I can work
out if a ticket has been awaiting customer action, and if it has and has
not been updated in X days I can auto close that ticket via rt-crontool
by searching for stalled tickets etc. It seems to work quite nicely but
I've just noticed that in the web GUI you cannot directly resolve
stalled tickets which is annoying as it makes resolving tickets a 2 step
process for our support team. Can I customise the web GUI to show
"resolve" on the actions menu for stalled tickets easily?

Or if anyone has any other take on my original problem and solution all
suggestions welcomed :)

thanks in advance, Andy.

PS We're running RT 4.2.12