[rt-users] change default https to http

Veloso Fuentes Fernando Alberto FVeloso at entel.cl
Tue Jul 12 11:58:34 EDT 2016

Andy, thank you very much for the reply. Still I do not quite understand what I do. For example, I want to change the default https to http on port 8080. This is the configuration that I have and currently does not work:

On RT_SiteConfig.pm:

Set( $rtname, 'ticket2.sva.cl');
Set( $Organization, 'entel.sva.cl');
Set( $Timezone, 'America/Santiago');
Set( $WebDomain, 'ticket2.sva.cl');
Set( $WebPort, 8080);
Set( $WebPath, '');
Set( $DisableGD, 0);
Set( $WebURL, 'http://ticket2.sva.cl:8080');
1;

On httpd.conf:

Listen 8080

<VirtualHost *:8080>
    ServerName ticket2.sva.cl
    Redirect / http://ticket2.sva.cl:8080
</VirtualHost>

Saludos.

Fernando Alberto Veloso Fuentes _Ingeniero de Plataformas
Tecnología y Operaciones - Entel
Amunátegui 20 piso 14 - Chile
Tel. (56 2) 23603144
fveloso at entel.cl<mailto:fveloso at entel.cl>