[rt-users] Default requestor for linked / child tickets

Emmanuel Lacour elacour at easter-eggs.com
Tue Jul 26 07:09:09 EDT 2016

Le 26/07/2016 à 12:32, Reinhold Pescoller a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> I have this question. Default rt sets for a new linked ticket (depend on
> or child ticket ) as requestor the requestor of the parent ticket. I
> would like to set the owner email address as requestor for the new child
> ticket.
>
> Where can I change this behavior?

use the following callback (example, untested):

rt/local/html/Callbacks/YourOrg/Ticket/Create.html/MassageClone

  <%init>
  $$Clone->{Requestors} = $CloneTicketObj->OwnerObj->EmailAddress;
  </%init>
  <%args>
  $ARGSRef => undef
  $Clone => undef
  $CloneTicketObj => undef
  </%args>

you have to customize it to your needs and add error checking (what if
there is no owner or if owner has no email address, ...)