[rt-users] can't paste images in line

Rémi mirebob at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 11:38:05 EDT 2016

Hi Andrea,

I had the same problem and wrote an extension to be able to attach an image
to a ticket from the clipboard (this create an attachment to the ticket,
its not *inline*). The extension was written for RT 4.2, 2 years ago and I
did not test it with newer RT version nor with new browsers versions
http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-devel/2014-January/012012.html
https://github.com/valmiRe/rt-extension-pasteimageattachment

I can see in RT 4.4 release notes that they include *a modern file upload
interface*
* RT now has a modern file upload interface which allows you to select
multiple files in one fell swoop, drag and drop attachments onto RT, and
inline preview certain file types like images.

hope this helps
Rémi