[rt-users] Critical error after upgrading to RT 4.4.0

Shawn Moore shawn at bestpractical.com
Fri Jun 10 16:11:54 EDT 2016

On 2016年6月6日 at 4:14:57, Guadagnino Cristiano (guadagnino.cristiano at creval.it) wrote:
> Hi Shawn!

Hi Cris,

> Uhm. The only thing I can think of is that I have added a custom role. Maybe this is the thing
> that's giving me problems?
>
> Apparently however the custom role is behaving well.

I replicated the issue (it happens when a user has CreateTicket but not ShowTicket) and I believe I’ve fixed it. Can you try the following patch?

https://github.com/bestpractical/rt/commit/5d0a88d47f141f37fdb8bb7c6e3428c122aff423

The fix will be included as part of RT 4.4.1 as this is definitely a blocker!

> Thank you!
>
> Cris

Thanks for helping track this down, and sorry about the trouble.

Cheers,
Shawn