[rt-users] Should RT4 (4.4.0) display time sums under "the basics"?

Gordon Messmer gmessmer at uw.edu
Mon Mar 14 15:34:18 EDT 2016

We recently upgraded to RT 4.4.0.  When our staff add time worked to a
ticket, two labels appear under "The Basics," "Worked" and "Users"

After the "Worked" label, there is a sum of all the time entries. After
the "Users" label, a user is listed with a time value that appears to be
just the first time entry they've added.

So, for example, if Bob adds 15 minutes worked and then later adds
another 5, the "Worked" label will read "20 minutes" and the "Users"
label will read "bob: 15 minutes"

Is that the expected behavior?  I didn't pay attention to these fields
in the past, but our staff are reporting that these aren't working as
expected.