[rt-users] After migration to new server "Invalid portlet QueueList"

Joel Bergmark joel.bergmark at t3.se
Mon May 2 14:18:40 EDT 2016

Hi,

I have migrated the RT installation from an old VPS running 4.4.0 without issues, to a new vps fresh install and with migrated database from MySQL to Postgres and everyting looks ok except on the RT at a glance, where the Queuelist is gone except the error "Invalid portlet QueueList".

In the debug it only gives:

May  2 20:16:32 rt RT: [29244] Odd number of elements in hash assignment at /opt/rt4/sbin/../lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm line 1463.
May  2 20:16:32 rt RT: [29244] Use of uninitialized value in list assignment at /opt/rt4/sbin/../lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm line 1463.

I have googled a bit and found a similar report about similar issue but from this information im not sure on how to proceed to fix it.

http://requesttracker.8502.n7.nabble.com/rt-devel-RT-4-4-0rc1-released-td60847i20.html

Anyone that has some advice?

Regards, Joel