[rt-users] New "Assets" not appearing in 4.2.12 -> 4.4.0 upgrade that didn't have them before

Jim Brandt jbrandt at bestpractical.com
Mon May 2 14:08:37 EDT 2016

Yes, there is a ShowAssetsMenu right in the admin rights to show the
Assets menu. You'll also need to grant rights to some catalogs for the
users who want to see them. You can find some info in this blog post and
in the tutorial it links to:

https://bestpractical.com/blog/2016/01/whats-new-in-44-assets-now-standard-in-rt