[rt-users] RT4 Install on Centos7+Internal Server Error
y.goudetsidis at mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Mon May 9 11:36:18 EDT 2016
Still fighting with setting up RT4. I have now deleted the previous RT
installation and started again.
I have put all command outputs in pastebin.com so that my email is small
as much as possible and hopefully easy to read. When you can please see
below the steps I have taken.
1. Run ./configure with no parameters, so all defaults are set.
2. 'make testdeps' outputs: All dependencies have been found
3. 'make install' outputs: Congratulations. RT is now installed.
4. RT_SiteConfig.pm here: http://pastebin.com/NseuCusS
5. Run 'make initialize-database' with error: ERROR: Can't create
database 'rt4db'; database exists
6. I went with mod_fcgid and added 'FcgidMaxRequestLen 1073741824' to:
7. Added these lines in my httpd.conf. (Apache version: 2.4.6)
### Optional apache logs for RT
# Ensure that your log rotation scripts know about these files
# ErrorLog /opt/rt4/var/log/apache2.error
# TransferLog /opt/rt4/var/log/apache2.access
# LogLevel debug
ScriptAlias / /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server.fcgi/
Require all granted
AddHandler fcgid-script fcgi
8. Visited http://jimmy.ad.biosci.ac.uk:8000 but I get: 500 Internal
9. Apache Error_log file says:
RT couldn't load RT config file /opt/rt4/etc/RT_Config.pm as:
The file is owned by user root and group rt.
10. chown apache:apache RT_Config.pm
chown apache:apache RT_SiteConfig.pm
11. Visited http://jimmy.ad.biosci.ac.uk:8000 but I get: 500 Internal
12. Apache Error_log file says: http://pastebin.com/9xUwHNDZ
13. SELINUX and firewall are disabled
Any help/suggestions please let me know.
More information about the rt-users