[rt-users] FTS enabled in SiteConfig, but not being enabled

Alex Vandiver alex at chmrr.net
Wed Nov 16 04:52:20 EST 2016

On Tue, 15 Nov 2016 11:36:53 -0500
Alex Hall <ahall at autodist.com> wrote:
> I found the problem. I've seen "Table" and "TableName" both used in sample
> configurations, but apparently only one is correct. As soon as I switched
> to "Table" in my config file, FTS enabled itself.

If any of the configurations with "TableName" that you found were on
BPS' site, please let them know where, so it can be fixed.  If they
were on the wiki, please update them.

When I start RT 4.4.1 with "TableName" instead of "Table", I see the
following in my error log:

    [error]: No Table set for full-text index; disabling

It surprises me that you didn't see such an error.
 - Alex