[rt-users] Greetings to recent adopters of RT and invitation for group study

Reza reza.toronto at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 08:25:12 EST 2016

Greetings new and recent adopters to RT!

I recently joined the community and though I have RT running in a
production environment, I have it running in the most basic of
installations.

The best way I learn is through interaction of other newbies and
advanced users.

Unfortunately I do not have the time and resources to join an RT
training conference as much as I would love to in a heart beat.

Wondering how many here would be interested to learn / chat / video
conference online - as an international collective, for further
knowledge acquisition through group efforts.

If you are interested, please reply to this post and I will try to work
on getting a conference line free of charge, or perhaps have a group
chat / talk on Skype or other chat mediums.

Thanks in advance!
Reza.