[rt-users] Making ticket history easier to read

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Wed Oct 5 08:33:06 EDT 2016

Oh right, of course. Still not used to all the commands available, I guess.
For anyone who is reading this and needs to locate the folder, I found it at
/usr/local/share/request-tracker4/Plugins
In there is a folder for this extension, and presumably others I install.
In the extension's folder is etc, and in that is the configuration file.

All that said, I don't see a difference between the RT with this plugin
active and the one without it. Just as much extraneous detail seems to be
on both pages. It looks like my only recourse now is to try the basic
interface option.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department