[rt-users] Unable to connect to MySQL during RT upgrade

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Mon Oct 10 19:56:25 EDT 2016

> On Oct 10, 2016, at 18:18, Keith Edmunds <kae at midnighthax.com> wrote:
>
>> The 'update-rt-siteconfig' command still seems to be working on the 4.2.8
>> install, not the new 4.4.1.
>
> update-alternatives(8)

Typing the (8) exactly as shown gives me a syntax error, while leaving it off offers options that don't appear to be what I'm after.

> Or, use the full command name. Try this:
>
> # update-rt-siteconfig <tab><tab>

Unfortunately, no luck here either. The only alternative I can get is update-rt-siteconfig-4, which still applies to the 4.2.8 install. Thanks for the response, but I still seem to be missing the right command. Or is the set of update-* commands stored somewhere, waiting for me to remove the old ones and add the new? Again, I'm pretty new to Linux, so I hope that isn't a stupid question.