[rt-users] Slowness engine change after Mysql

Sebastian Parada sparada at uc.cl
Tue Oct 11 10:24:27 EDT 2016

Hi there,

We are experiencing some issues and would like to have your opinion.

I have an installation of rt_4.0.10, with mysql 5.1 on a redhat 5 OS.

We have upgraded the Mysql to release 5.7 and the OS to Centos release
7, keeping the RT release 4.0.10. Once upgraded, the RT system start to
have performance issues, taking about 1 minute to display the starting
windows, more or less. We have noted that it depends on how many users
are connected.

Considering this, i would like to know if someone has noted tha same
issue or similar, or if maybe the Mysql and Centos releases currently
installed could be generating issues with the RT.

We know that we have to upgrade the RT release, but before that, i would
like to know the root cause of this performance issue.

Thanks in advance. Your opinion or diagnose would be appreciated.

Regards.

--
Atte
Sebastian Parada Ríos