[rt-users] create transaction record

Matt Zagrabelny mzagrabe at d.umn.edu
Tue Oct 11 14:47:13 EDT 2016

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 4:16 PM, Bryon Baker <bbaker at copesan.com> wrote:
> Hello List
>

> I have created a custom scrip the will respond to an email via a web service
> call.  I would like to create a transaction with the return message.

What do you want the txn to do? Set a custom field, change an owner, etc?

> Can someone give me a little code snippet or some direction on how to create
> the transaction?  With our creating or updating a custom field.

Generally you would probably want to have two scrips:

1. On Condition C, reply to (or notify) requestor using template T

2. On Condition C, perform your specific txn using a blank template.

But it is hard to give advice without a little more clarity in your question.

Thanks,

-m