[rt-users] How to rename column name

Dimitris Maniadakis chaniadimitris at yahoo.gr
Fri Oct 21 04:08:59 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I would like to rename one of the variables used in the Assets of RT.
In particular, I want to rename the "Contacts" to another name i.e., "Responsible".

I can only think of using ---> '__Contacts__/TITLE:Responsible'
However, this causes problems to the language translation, which then cannot understand the "Responsible" in order to translate it.

Can you think of any other way to rename the name which appears in user interface?
What will break if I change that variable name?

p.s. RT 4.4.1rc1 is installed.

Thank you,
Dimitris