[rt-users] applying script to single queue

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Wed Oct 26 12:51:59 EDT 2016

Hello list,
After everything I've learned about RT, I feel like I should know this
without even having to think about it, but I don't. How do I apply a script
to a single queue, so I can take a seldom-used queue and test out new
templates?

I've gone to the queue, then scripts, but when I click a script to modify
it, I am told it applies globally. When I click the link to change that, I
just get a table of globally applied scripts, a table of unused scripts,
and that's all. How do I make a script--or a clone of a script, if I have
to do it that way--apply to just one queue? Thanks in advance.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department
ahall at autodist.com