[rt-users] Template snippet causes template to silently fail

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Thu Oct 27 11:58:53 EDT 2016

Thanks for the suggestions, but I'm still seeing the same exact problem. If
I put the code in, the email based on this template fails to send. The log,
however, remains absent any error or warning messages around the time of
each attempt I make. I'll paste my latest try below, but note that I've
tried $Transaction in place of $self->TransactionObj and gotten the same
result.

{
my $transactionType = $self->TransactionObj->Type;
if ($transactionType eq 'Correspond') { $self->TransactionObj->Correspond
} elsif ($transactionType eq 'Comment') { $self->TransactionObj->Comment
} else { "No content to display."
}
}

--