[rt-users] Gmail website replies to tickets, Outlook creates new ones

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Mon Oct 31 10:22:12 EDT 2016

You're right. After looking at what showed up on RT, not what was in the subject fields of the two clients, I have the problem. I think.

It seems that Outlook is removing the space before the # (pound sign) in the subject tag. That is:
Re: [Graphics #400]
turns into
Re: [Graphics#400]

Looks like I get to play with the subject tag regex.

Sent from my iPhone