[rt-users] Overriding files in lib/RT?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Mon Oct 31 12:09:33 EDT 2016

Hey list,
How would I override /opt/rt4/lib/RT/Interface/Email.pm? I created
/opt/rt4/local/lib/RT/Interface/Email.pm, but that doesn't seem to be
working. After clearing the mason cache, then restarting the server, my new
regex didn't work. I'll check that the change is correct, but all I did was
change a plus sign to an asterisk to require zero or more spaces instead of
one or more. It seems more likely that I didn't do something correctly in
making my own copy of the file in question. I've done this for templates,
but never for anything under the lib directory.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department
ahall at autodist.com