[rt-users] Using rt4-fcgi with RT on Debian?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Fri Sep 2 15:43:37 EDT 2016

Just a quick update: I added
Set(WebPort , 8485);
to my configuration, killed the FCGI server, re-spawned it, and the error I
was getting when trying to log in went away. I'd still like to know how to
use rt4-fcgi, to avoid having to use kill and spawn-fcgi just to apply a
configuration update, but at least I can log in and start configuring RT
for use.

ahall at autodist.com