[rt-users] Making another user a full admin?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Fri Sep 2 17:18:30 EDT 2016

Thanks, I've done it. My only question is, given that the checkbox was in
the 'admin' tab of that page, do the members of the group have to be admins
in some other way before the privileges kick in? The way the page is set
up, it makes it sound like you can grant rights to everyone, staff, and
admins, as though admins were a separate type of user like privileged
versus non-priveleged users?

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department