[rt-users] Assigning rights to groups for queues

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Tue Sep 6 14:48:13 EDT 2016

Sorry to be difficult, but is there a way of knowing the selected group
aside from its bold status? Could you explain where, maybe in the tab order
or by what text I'd look for, the left pane is? I'm using a screen reader,
since I can't see the screen visually, so have to do everything with tab,
arrows, and knowing what text is near what to give myself landmarks.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department
ahall at autodist.com