[rt-users] Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS

Jim Brandt jbrandt at bestpractical.com
Fri Sep 9 09:05:15 EDT 2016

Maybe something with the FastCGI configuration? If you're using
mod_fastcgi, you might consider converting to mod_fcgid since that
appears to be supported by Apache now. If you switch, note that they did
update the names of all of the directives, so use the names for the
version of Apache you're running:

https://httpd.apache.org/mod_fcgid/mod/mod_fcgid.html