[rt-users] Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS

Kyle Dippery kyle.dippery at uky.edu
Mon Sep 12 11:27:50 EDT 2016

I had to install a bunch of perl modules after the upgrade. (Probably
"make fixdeps" or reinstalling RT would have done the same, more
quickly, but I'm kind of stubborn sometimes.  Also this wasn't our
production server so I had some freedom to just poke at it and figure
out what it needed.)

The ones I installed via apt-get (some installed other dependencies of
their own, that I didn't bother to record):

• libdatetime-perl
• libexception-class-perl
• libdbix-searchbuilder-perl
• libregexp-common-perl
• libregexp-common-net-cidr-perl
• librole-basic-perl
• libemail-address-perl
• libemail-address-list-perl
• libscope-upper-perl
• libdata-guid-perl
• libtext-template-perl
• libhtml-formattext-withlinks-perl
• lIbhtml-formattext-withlinks-andtables-perl
• libhtml-scrubber-perl
• libjson-perl
• libcrypt-eksblowfish-perl
• libtext-password-pronounceable-perl
• libregexp-ipv6-perl
• libnet-cidr-perl
• libtext-wrapper-perl
• libhtml-mason-psgihandler-perl
• starlet
• libapache-session-perl
• libnet-ip-perl

Most of which I found by trying to run the rt-server script from a
command line and translating the missing perl module to the ubuntu
package name.

Hope this helps...

Cheers,
Kyle