[rt-users] Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS

Scott Boland smb at twsupport.com
Fri Sep 9 16:52:32 EDT 2016

We went from a server running 14.04 to 16.04.1.  It took some work but it
is running.  The final solution was:

1. Dump of the database
2. Completely clean install and set up of RT on the new server (from RT
directly, not from a repository).  I tested this and saw it worked.  The
old server had RT set up to use mod_perl2.  We now use mod_cfgid which
seemed to be the default.
3.  Restored the database.  In our case we went from RT 4.0.x to RT 4.4.1
so at this point I used the steps to upgrade the DB.

Things are working well so far.  I hope this helps
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/attachments/20160909/2228cd60/attachment.htm>

More information about the rt-users mailing list