[rt-users] import tickets from csv file

Parish, Brent bparish at cognex.com
Mon Sep 12 09:37:19 EDT 2016

It would definitely take some work to get it set up for your environment and CSV fields, but I wrote a script to import another system a while ago.
http://parishnetworks.blogspot.com/2014/10/importing-into-rt-from-another-helpdesk.html

I wish I had written it in a more generic, easy to adapt form, but I never expected to use it again or share it!

I STRONGLY recommend running it in a dev environment first until you can work out the details and get it importing correctly.

Good luck!
Brent