[rt-users] Changing logo, and viewing *all* tickets?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Thu Sep 15 08:35:36 EDT 2016

Hello all,
A couple questions from my boss that I don't know how to answer: can I change the logo and link that appears at the top of all RT pages? He wants it to be our logo and the link to go to our homepage.

The other question is about viewing tickets. As the head of the company, he wants, quite understandably, to have a way of viewing all open tickets regardless of queue. I've given the admins group all the permissions I could find, and added him to that, so he should have whatever rights are needed to do this. Yet, neither of us can find a way to bring up such a view. Tickets in which he is involved, sure, but not *every* active ticket in RT. Is there an easy way, or will have I have to make a special group that is admin CC on all tickets? I'd rather not, since that would give him a ton of unwanted emails.

Thanks for any information on either one. Of the two, viewing all tickets is much more important.

Sent from my iPhone