[rt-users] Enabling extensions in RT4.2.8?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Thu Sep 22 13:50:09 EDT 2016

Hi all,
I can't seem to find the instructions for enabling extensions in 4.2.8.
I've found some for 3.x, but I thought I read somewhere that the syntax is
a bit different for 4.x. I know I add something to 50-debconf, but I'm not
sure exactly what. I have rt::extension::PriorityAsString unpacked
and--hopefully--installed correctly, I just need to "turn it on". The
instructions also tell me to clear a "mason/obj" item, but I can't find
that anywhere. Thanks.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department