[rt-users] Where is the 'privileged' group?

Matt Zagrabelny mzagrabe at d.umn.edu
Tue Sep 27 11:31:22 EDT 2016

Hi Alex,

You can grant rights to system defined groups:

So you can add the "Take Ticket" right globally to the Privileged users.

Admin -> Global -> Group RIghts

There you will see the system groups:

Everybody
Privileged
Unprivileged

Just a point that I got hung up on early on in my RT administration:

Privileged is not a subset of Unprivileged - there is no membership
overlap between those two groups.

-m