[rt-users] How unprivileged users could see all tickets in their queue?

Felix Defrance felix at d2france.fr
Wed Jan 4 05:37:58 EST 2017

Hi Manu,

Thanks for your answer ;)

I have tried to modify MyRequests in an overlay, yesterday, but my perl
coding is quite bad as you known ;)

Nevermind, I try to imagine use CC instead of modifing the hard coded
things, but in this goal, I'll need to define watchers automatically.

For example, I'll need to add "user group" called foobar to all existing
tickets in queue foobar and the futurs created tickets in it!

The question is, is it possible ?

In the other hand, I don't know whyone queue per customer is not a good
workflow.

Thanks,

Félix.

--