[rt-users] How unprivileged users could see all tickets in their queue?

Martin Wheldon martin.wheldon at greenhills-it.co.uk
Thu Jan 5 06:08:13 EST 2017

Hi Félix,

I've just tried to configure this on a RT 4.4.1 install using a custom
role and it seems to work fine.
Here is the process I carried out.

I've got 2 unprivileged users with a single queue, each being the owner
of multiple tickets in that queue.
I created a new custom role, then assigned it to the queue. Next I added
the users to the custom role. (Done on the queue, watchers tab)
The I added the SeeQueue and ShowTickets permissions to the custom role
on the queue.

Now when I login as either of the users I see all the tickets in that
queue owner by those users.

Hope that helps

Best Regards

Martin