[rt-users] HTML/Rich Text Article Entries?

Aaron Lush alush at scentral.k12.in.us
Tue Jan 10 15:00:30 EST 2017

Is there a way I can modify Articles’ configuration so that they may feature HTML/Rich-Text/Images, same as tickets? It seems custom fields is the ticket, but all Wiki articles I’ve scoured on the subject wind up breaking RT <https://rt-wiki.bestpractical.com/wiki/Main_Page> .

I’m running RT 4.4 on an Ubuntu 16.10 box.

Sincerely,

Aaron Lush

Network Administrator

South Central Community School Corporation

(219) 767-2266 ext. 1111

--
Email Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including all
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains