[rt-users] HTML/Rich Text Article Entries?

Brett Chambers bchambers at ambertech.com.au
Mon Jan 16 19:20:56 EST 2017

Hi,

I was just asking because I was interested in upgrading to 4.4 – I’ll need to investigate that carefully on a test system by the sounds of it as am using that in 4.2.

The # char at the beginning of a line is for comment (provided it’s not in the very first line http://people.cryst.bbk.ac.uk/~tickle/notes/comments.html), so that code is valid and not a comment.

Regards,

Brett