[rt-users] MySQL backups of RT 4.4.1 truncated

Cena, Stephen (ext. 300) SJC at qvii.com
Fri Jan 20 08:11:09 EST 2017

I just looked into this now. Got a little swamped yesterday. It looks like the system is using the OS drive which barely has 19GB free so it's possible that's what's tripping it up. I checked the error log & the only errors I'm seeing are dropped packets from my RT systems around the time of the backup (which would make sense if they aren't stopped). I have a 20GB partition that I can use to move the temp tiles to. I'm also going to talk to our VM admin about getting a "scratch drive" added. I'm running another PowerShell "grep" on my attachments backup file as the sizes from the 18th and the 19th are identical. With the volume we do, I don't see how that's possible. The "everything else" .sql file shows expected growth.

Stephen Cena
Senior Systems Administrator
Quality Vision International, Inc.
Phone: (585) 544-0450 x300