[rt-users] MySQL backups of RT 4.4.1 truncated

Cena, Stephen (ext. 300) SJC at qvii.com
Fri Jan 20 09:04:04 EST 2017

All the backups I'm doing are local to keep performance high. I sadly lost the "discussion" to keep the MySQL server on a Linux machine. What we're going to try is the following:
We're snapshotting/backing up the system at regular intervals so I will always have a backup of the .sql files. I'm going to move the MySQL TMP folder to the larger drive to see if that solves the issue. I think you might be on to something with the drive issue as it looks to be the only consistent factor. I'll update as I know more.

Stephen Cena
Senior Systems Administrator
Quality Vision International, Inc.
Phone: (585) 544-0450 x300