[rt-users] . Previous ticket info on Queue Change (Joe Kirby)

Cena, Stephen (ext. 300) SJC at qvii.com
Mon Jan 23 12:04:16 EST 2017

Joe - Have you tried this plugin yet?

https://metacpan.org/pod/RT::Extension::MoveRules

I'm looking at it to control ticket flow, but it might do what you need. IT says its for version 3.8 though so I'm unsure if it will work on 4.4.x

Stephen Cena
Senior Systems Administrator
Quality Vision International, Inc.
Phone: (585) 544-0450 x300
To notify helpdesk: http://helpdesk.ogp.qvii.com or email: hd-general at qvii.com
To report email issues: postmaster at qvii.com

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 06:50:27 -0500
From: Joe Kirby <kirby at umbc.edu>
To: rt-users <rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>
Subject: [rt-users] Previous ticket info on Queue Change

I want to move a ticket from queue A to queue B.\

I have 2 custom fields on queue B; 1 for queue name and 1 for queue number

I am trying to have a script know when a new ticket is coming into this queue and capture which queue it came from.

I have been searching the documentation with little success.

I know the sis probably easy for perl folks, which I am not unfortunately, and in the past I have ben successful when I can see an example

Can someone share if this is possible and do you have an example

Thanks in advance

Joe

Joe Kirby ,  Assistant Vice President, Business Systems Division of Information Technology (DoIT)
Support Response -   http://www.umbc.edu/doit
Administration 627
Office - 410-455-3020
Email - kirby at umbc.edu