[rt-users] Previous ticket info on Queue Change

Joe Kirby kirby at umbc.edu
Mon Jan 23 06:50:27 EST 2017

I want to move a ticket from queue A to queue B.\

I have 2 custom fields on queue B; 1 for queue name and 1 for queue number

I am trying to have a script know when a new ticket is coming into this queue and capture which queue it came from.

I have been searching the documentation with little success.

I know the sis probably easy for perl folks, which I am not unfortunately, and in the past I have ben successful when I can see an example

Can someone share if this is possible and do you have an example

Thanks in advance

Joe

Joe Kirby ,  Assistant Vice President, Business Systems
Division of Information Technology (DoIT)
Support Response -   http://www.umbc.edu/doit
Administration 627
Office - 410-455-3020
Email - kirby at umbc.edu