[rt-users] MySQL backups of RT 4.4.1 truncated

Cena, Stephen (ext. 300) SJC at qvii.com
Tue Jan 24 08:21:31 EST 2017

Excellent point. The MySQL TEMP folder was moved, but not the operating system ones. I'll see if I can move the OS temp locations to the larger drive today & see what that gets me. I've just gotten the last 30 lines of the "attachments" table .sql file so I'm checking that to see if maybe there's anything in the text that might cause a stop. Still looking into this one guys. Thank you for all who have answered so far! Will update as soon as I know more.

Stephen Cena
Senior Systems Administrator
Quality Vision International, Inc.
Phone: (585) 544-0450 x300