[rt-users] Assets RT 4.4.0

Dunbar, Brian Brian.Dunbar at von.ca
Thu Jan 26 14:59:22 EST 2017

Hello List,

I was asked to start using RT for Assets. I created a new catalog.

I put in my computer for test with serial number and details

When I set the owner. I could not set the Company it would only let me pick a domain account

So as an example my account is smithjohn and my email is john.smith at company.com<mailto:john.smith at company.com>
When I add the record it picks by account name smithjohn
When I want to search by owner after I pick smithjohn and it reformats it to the email address and does not find my asset.
I can search on other fields but I would like to search by owner.

Any ideas?

Thanks