[rt-users] Changing default format of ticket list in queue?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Mon Jan 30 12:51:37 EST 2017

Sorry I wasn't clear. I'm talking about the results when you view all
tickets for a certain queue. For instance, open a ticket in the Customer
Service queue, and somewhere on that page is the queue name as a link.
Clicking that link takes you to a page listing all active tickets in that
queue. That list of tickets is what I want to modify.

I didn't realize until just now that the list is simply an automatic
search. I don't know how to modify the results page for this search without
changing the results for *any* search. At least I have a place to start
now. I was thinking that queues had special pages listing their active
tickets, so I was looking for that template.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department
ahall at autodist.com