[rt-users] Changing default format of ticket list in queue?

Marcos Orallo m_orallo at yahoo.es
Tue Jan 31 06:33:02 EST 2017

Hi Alex,

I didn't check it in depth, but you may be interested in customizing this
Element using the "local" folder.
https://github.com/bestpractical/rt/blob/4.4-trunk/share/html/Ticket/Elements/ShowQueue

Also, for the links in the QueueList portlet in the dashboards, there is a
callback to define the link:
https://github.com/bestpractical/rt/blob/4.4-trunk/share/html/Elements/QueueSummaryByLifecycle#L106

I hope it helps!

Marcos.