[Rtir] HTML install

Greg Kuhnert Greg.Kuhnert at comindico.com.au
Thu Aug 21 00:01:23 EDT 2003

Next question:

We've added the Alias as described... Now I have another question. I
understand that there is meant to be some "clicky" integration ... That
allows IP addresses to be clicked on to perform traces and whois lookups
.... This does not appear to be working so far.

Once again, I am not a PERL programmer, so any assistance you can give
on where to start looking would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Greg